CatSure is a liquid meal replacement for geriatric felines. It is developed to fulfill the nutritional requirements of senior felines, to be easy on their digestive systems, to increase fluid intake, and to defend against weight gain. Its palatable vanilla flavor encourages easy approval. CatSure is planned just for intermittent or extra feeding; it does not entirely replace a cat’s regular diet plan.
CatSure is a quickly absorbed, lactose-free, high-protein, low fat, vitamin- and mineral-fortified, amino acid-rich meal replacement item for senior felines. It is developed to promote a healthy weight in less active, older animals and to supply antioxidants that protect them against free radical development. CatSure is highly palatable and increases fluid consumption, a common requirement in senior animals.
Advantages of CatSure:
– Offers all the nutrients needed for a healthy meal
– Low-fat and formulated to promote a healthy weight in aged animals that do not get much activity
– High in protein and abundant in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, omega-3 and omega-6 fats
– Made with premium, extremely digestible milk protein and amino acids adjusted for optimal usage
– Materials taurine, an amino acid-like substance that felines need to acquire through diet plan to support their hearts, brains, and eyes
– Lactose-free to avoid level of sensitivities and highly absorbable
– Liquid supplement provides more fluids
– Promotes increased energy, appropriate organ function, healthy skin and coat, the immune system, and overall well-being
– Combats totally free radical development and their destructive impacts
– Extremely tasty vanilla taste for all set approval
Little cats 120-240 ml per day
Medium sized cats 180-360 ml per day
Large felines 500-700 ml daily
The quantity and number of feedings can be suited to the requirements of the feline. Please note: The composition of CatSure is nutritionally total in terms of nutrients, but is intended to supplement the typical diet plan.
Once opened, keep refrigerated and sealed, and discard what is not used after 72 hours. Can be frozen (e.g. in ice cube trays) and saved in an airtight box in the freezer for as much as 6 weeks.
Water, dried milk protein concentrate, butter fat, maltodextrin, soya oil, dried hydrolysed whey protein, flax seed oil, guar gum, wheat germ oil, L-arginine, choline chloride, lecithin, dicalcium phosphate, DL-methionine, taurine, carrageenan, potassium chloride, carnitine, iron sulphate, zinc sulphate, magnesium sulphate, vitamin E, vitamin B12, ascorbic acid, inositol, copper sulphate, nicotinic acid, calcium pantothenate, vitamin A, thiamine hydrochloride, manganese sulphate, folic acid, vitamin D, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, potassium citrate, potassium iodide, cobalt sulphate, biotin, synthetic and natural flavourings and fragrances.
1. Shake well.
2. Serve at space temperature or somewhat warm. Feed straight or blend with food.
3. Provide little felines 4 to 8 oz. daily.
4. Offer medium cats 6 to 12 oz. daily.
5. Give big felines 16 to 24 oz. daily.
6. Dividing the day’s overall amount in half for 2 daily feedings is advised.
7. Cover and refrigerate unused portion. Usage or dispose of within 72 hours, or freeze for approximately 6 weeks.